Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2018

This is a flash fiction story that I made last term and it's called 'The moment I realized.'







The moment I realized

As I fall asleep next to my pets (although I thought), I dream about my dad grabbing my most prized possession and smashing it over my head. Next thing I know, my pets are screaming in pain under me. I wake up to see my beloved pets on the bed, lifeless and deceased. I walk outside to grab the biggest most beautiful red rose in the garden and put on top of my dead pets. I start to cry and feel guilt in my gut; moments later my dad walks in to see the horror on my bed.

He loved those pets more than anyone in this world, and I took them from his life. It made him so agitated that He started to punch and kick me. The fight got so out of hand to the point that he got my music box and smashed it into my head concussing me.

While I was in a coma at the hospital, I started thinking about the past where all the good times happened. I started to think about when I got my music box and how it got me through the bad times in my life like when my Mother died from cancer when I was just in 6th grade, or when I got expelled from school for defending myself from bullies. I still remember the time my dad started whipping me with a steel chain, but my boom box kept me going.





The moment I realized my most prized possession was gone, I woke up and started to cry. I ran. I ran onto the road to face my own fate.





By Marshal

1 comment:

  1. That was a deep and sad story. I hope that was not real. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete